This year’s Summer Shred is designed to help you not just maintain your nutrition but allow you to thrive through the busiest weeks of Summer by focusing on macro counting.
You will be provided with a recommended range to guide you through your journey of whatever your goal is! Whether you want to shred, find your baseline, or pack on the muscle – we’ve got you covered!
When: June 12 – July 24
- In-person kick off seminar to establish macros and learn the basics
- Before & after InBody Scans
- Weekly lessons and tips on meal prepping and macro counting
- 2x Summer Shred mini WODs a week (to be completed during Open Gym hours or at home)
- Wrap up workout to celebrate and share results
Cost: $99 for members. $149 for nonmembers.
Email [email protected] to sign up!
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: Meal Prep Service by Molly Caruso
Each week will offer a couple of different meal options that are fully prepared with balanced macro-nutrients in mind to help you easily stay on track toward your nutrition goals. You can purchase 3-5 meals per week, but spots are limited!
Menu options will be shared in advance so that you can plan for the week ahead and meal pickup time will be from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM on Sundays at the gym.
Here is a delicious sneak peek:
- Citrus + Cumin Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Fresh Greens
- Red Curry Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry with Steamed Vegetables and Jasmine Rice
- Chicken Fajita Salad Bowls with Peppers, Onions, and Brown Rice
Cost will range from $12-16/meal.