Friday, April 20th
Strength: Today is intended to be a Repetition effort session for the upper-body followed be a mix of repetition and gymnastics/accessory work for the upper-body. Have fun today and attempt some handstand push-ups if you never have.
Finisher: Single Arm Kettlebell Overhead Carry for max distance in 5 minutes. Try to go as long as possible without dropping using a light load. Favor your weaker side.
1) Rope Climbs: Accumulate Volume. Full recovery between sets (1-2 minutes).
– Adv: 10/8 Legless
– Int: 10/8 w. legs
– Beginner: Technique + 3-4 Half Climbs
2) Handstand Push-ups: 4 x 5-6. Rest 60s.
– Strict or Deficit
– 1 Abmat Kipping
– Seated DB Shoulder Press, Neutral Grip: 4 x 5. Rest 60s.
3a) Supinated Grip BB Rows: 3 x 10. Rest 30s.
3a) Trap 3 Shrugs: 3 x 10-10-10. Rest 30s.
4) Hollow Hold: Reverse Tabata: 8 x 10s Work/20s Rest.
Overhead KB Carry x max distance in 5:00
*Single arm. Favor your weaker arm.