Strength is never a weakness. Whether you’re grinding through a heavy metcon or trying to help your friend move a couch up a couple flights a stairs, being stronger is always a good thing. But, like everything else, strength is a skill that needs to be trained. You have to learn how to be strong. It has to be practiced. And while all of our daily workouts contain a strength element, sometimes we need a little more to help hit those bigger numbers.
To help you reach your goals we are launching our first Strength Camp. A six week program designed specifically to get you strong.
Here’s how it works:
- Winter Strength Camp will run November 2nd-December 9th
- Classes will be every Monday and Wednesday from 7:30-8:30PM (These sessions will replace your regular CrossFit classes on these days.)
- Each week will contain an upper and lower body strength day
- You will follow your normal strength progressions for the main lifts, but rather than hitting the WOD you will focus on strength based accessory work
- Limit 8 signs up. First come, first serve