3/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup minced shallots
3 large limes/6 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup coconut oil
2lbs pork tenderloins (1lb each)
2 cups fresh cherries, halved and pitted
2 jalapeños, minced
3 mini (or one large) red bell pepper, chopped
– Preheat grill to a medium low heat.
– Combine 1/2 of the shallots, cilantro and lime juice with all of the coconut oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Add tenderloins and marinate for at least 15 minutes room temperature, or several hours in the refrigerator.
– Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Season salsa with salt and pepper to desired taste.
– Remove pork tenderloin from marinade. Salt and pepper generously.
– Cook tenderloin on grill until internal temperature reads 145 degrees. It’s OK if its slightly pink!
– Let sit for 15 minutes to retain juices and serve with salsa.