2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
1.5 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
6 gloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1lb multicolored carrots
1lb fingerling potatoes
1 onion, cut into large wedges
1/2 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper. Using the side of your knife, make a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to the bottom of a dutch oven. Add carrots, onions, potatoes and thyme. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir to coat.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the pork starts to brown too much cover with lid or foil for the remaining time.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.