Here’s another super quick and delicious kind of close to paleo meal!
- 1 whole zucchini
- 1lb of ground beef
- Your favorite tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (Yeah, not paleo. But go ahead and live a little!)
Okay, to make the noodles you will need something called a spiralizer. It’s a magical machine you put things like zucchini through to turn into noodles. If you’re not sure what it is use the google button to find out!
- Put the zucchini through the spiralizer
- Take your zucchini noodles and saute them in olive oil. Cook until noodles are no longer crunchy
- In a separate pan, saute your ground beef in the tomato sauce
- When the ground beef is fully cooked, add into a bowl with your zucchini and top with mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!