- This fudge is fairly sticky, so line the bottom of a small (8”x8”) pan, or smaller, with plastic wrap. This will allow you to lift the fudge out of the pan at the end and peel away the plastic wrap.
- In a medium sauce pan set to medium-low heat, melt chocolate, coconut cream, coconut oil, cocoa powder and salt just until combined. Do not overcook or chocolate will burn resulting in a very bitter final product.
- Add chocolate mixture to blender with avocado and mint leaves. Pule until well combined ensuring the mint is properly blended. If you find your fudge is slightly too thick to combine, slowly add more coconut cream until the desired consistency is reached.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour. The longer this sits in the freezer the better it will be.
- Remove from freezer, cut and enjoy!
Skip to content
1/3c Coconut cream or milk
1/4c Coconut oil
1 c Baker’s dark chocolate
1 tbsp Cocoa powder
1 Avocado, sliced
2 tbsp fresh mint, rough chop
Pinch of salt.