12 Large eggs
1/2 Red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 Sweet onion, chopped
1c loosely chopped spinach.
1lb cooked sausage (your choice!)
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Cook sausage until it is only slightly pink. The sausage will continue to cook in the oven.
– Beat the eggs in a large bowl and then add all other ingredients. It’s that easy! Stir to combine.
– Spray a muffin tin with non cook spray. You can use a large muffin tin which makes 6 muffins, or a more traditional tin that makes 12 muffins.
– Divide egg mixture evenly into the tin. Stir between pouring each muffin as the mixture tends to separate.
– Bake for 15-25 minutes. For 12 muffin tin, err on the side of 15. If the muffins are larger, closer to 25 will be more appropriate.
These muffins freeze very well and make an egg-cellent breakfast. They keep quite nicely for up to 2 weeks!